Hallo,

Am 22.06.2013 22:57, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

Thank you for this clear next steps.

> > So in concrete, what we need to implement Dave's proposal is:
> >
> > 1) A description of PrOOoBox (two lines in English) from the PrOOoBox
> > volunteers; send it in any form you wish, even here by e-mail, and it
> > will be added to the "Available now" section of
> > http://www.openoffice.org/porting/

The PrOOo-Box is a collection of open source applications for the office
area, which is created by members of the German AOO community. The core
of the collection is the free office suite Apache  OpenOffice™

> > 2) A German version of http://www.openoffice.org/porting/ that will live
> > at http://www.openoffice.org/de/porting/ or similar (improving the
> > layout is not forbidden of course!); this can be provided by any
> > German-speaking volunteer, it's not a lot of text.

Follows in a few days.

> > 3) Then the German site can publish news about PrOOoBox, linked to
> > http://www.openoffice.org/de/porting/ and everybody is happy.

Yes, we will be happy.

--
Regards