On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
>> From: RGB ES [mailto:rgb.m...@gmail.com]
>
>> I think that that was suggested since the beginning by Rob...
>> so yes, an
>> "oo.o/de/porting" site or similar is possible.
>
> All right, then I had not understood correctly.
>

> But please specifically, because *I* do not know exactly what to do currently:
>
> Must now be voted yet?
>
> Or we can directly start the website(s), as now discussed, edit?

It is not clear to me if you do not understand what was said, or
whether you disagree with what was said.  Or maybe a combination of
both?

It might help if you stated, in your own words, what you think should
be done.  Make a mini-proposal:  what pages will be added, etc.

No one can tell you what to do because there are two different
approaches that you can take:

1) Treat PrOOoBox as a 3rd party distribution and include it in a page
where we describe other 3rd party distributions.

or

2) (more work) make PrOOoBox be an official product of the project.
If we do that then we can announce it via all the resources we have.

Once you make a proposal, then wait 72-hours (lazy consensus) and if
there are no objections, then go ahead and do it.

We don't need to vote.  The important thing is that we all understand
the constraints about how we relate to 3rd parties and that we make
this clear on our website.

Regards,

-Rob