On 7 August 2013 17:28, Ricardo Berlasso <rgb.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/8/7 FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
>
> > I pull up this issue.
> > The error occurs again since two weeks.
> >

> Today, forums alternate between error 1040 and being slower than a snail.
> It is not possible to access them right now.

I think you have some fast snails in your area :-)

At least the vm itself seems relative ok now.

However, I can see that there has been mysql problems earlier, seems to be
the old problem, that httpd tries to grap more connections than available.

This time I could also see that the mysql buffer spaces had been pretty
full, without knowing the forum software, I would say that some of the
tables should be converted to innodb. We did that on mwiki, and that change
alone allowed mysql to handle a lot more parallel select statements (60-70%
of the total).

In general the configs are ok for normal daily traffic but cannot handle
peak situations.

Rgds
jan I.