On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch> wrote:
> Hi at all
>
> I beleve this is a realy important topic. If we want to grow, we need more
> professional ressource. We all know, founding for development most going on
> outside ASF. But maybe we should create a guidline how Crowdfunding could
> work on our community, and how we can support such activity.

Personally, I think it is a great idea, and there are several web
sites that can help private parties to arrange these kinds of
arrangements.

But if it happens outside of the ASF then I don't think we (the
project) need to create any guidelines for it.   But maybe we can have
a link to crowdfunding sites that project members use, provided we
give a clear disclaimer that these are private arrangements outside of
the project.

-Rob