Probably best to choose a specific feature or aspect of AOO that would be a
popular benefit to a lot of people. That is the difficult bit. What is
likely to be possible? Maybe further improvements to Word import/export or
something? Abilty to fully edit pdf files? Whatever is chosen needs wide
appeal but is not such a big job as to be impossible to achieve. I'd like a
multi-user AOO to use instead of GoogleDocs but I suspect this would be too
big a project.