Hi Vadim,

On 04.12.2013 11:27, Vadim Yedzinovich wrote:
$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk aoo-trunk
Receive AOO upgrade Checked out revision 1547453.

The AOO revision you probably got was 1547747. Subversion reporting it as 1547453 is an artifact from the "all projects share one big repository" philosophy at the ASF. Better use
        "svn info | grep "Rev:"

[...]
Compiling: sal/osl/all/debugbase.cxx

C:/PROGRA~2/MICROS~1.0/VC/include\xhash(60) : error C2039: 'basic_string' :
is n ot a member of '_STL'

For some reason it expects basic_string in the _STL namespace. It most probably is available as std::basic_string (from MSVC's bitset header!).

The _STL namespace looks like a remnant of the old stlport4. Please start a clean build to make sure that no old header files are around.

It seems a problem with MS VS include module:
C:\...oft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include>xhash

The last successful build was with AOO Checked out revision 1537066.

Did you happen to update MSVC or its SDKs? Does the older revision (which is actually 1537044) still build?

Could you please help me to understand what is wrong now?

Currently I'm not subscribed to the Development Mailing List, please put me
in CC in your Reply .

Done.

Herbert