Hello Vadim,

I'm replying on the general mailing list again, because there are some points that may be of general interest.

On 12.12.2013 08:43, Vadim Yedzinovich wrote:
Successful build AOO 4.1.0!

That's an important milestone. Congratulations!

But I have to update C:\source\aoo-trunk\main\sal\inc\rtl>allocator.hxx
So this module need to be updated in SVN repository as well if it is not
done yet.

You mean the commenting out of code in allocator.hxx? They used to be superfluous and you observed them to be problematic in some environments, so I removed them already in revision 1549785.

Could you please let me know what need to be done according to this?

To get this something like this done you could write a small issue in our bugzilla [1] and attach a patch. Or for small changes you could suggest them directly here on this mailing list. After some contributions the PMC [2] may invites you to become a committer, so you could commit it directly then.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
[3] https://community.apache.org/contributors/

Perhaps it make sense to update information on page
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows
according to requested for build Visual C++ 2008 Feature Pack Release.

You can discuss better formulations here or you could update it yourself directly, when you get an account for that Wiki. Signing up there is easy [4].

[4] https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page&type=signup

What do you think?

Welcome aboard ;-)

Herbert