You sent an email to a public email list. If you do not like what a recipient
does with it then you need to figure out how to make that recipient stop. Off
hand that sounds like an impossible task; ever heard of the Streisand effect?
You may be able to do this one recipient at a time, but you need to decide how
much time and money you want to throw at it... But the more you do so the less
likely it is to be effective.