Feel a bit bad since I knew about this news for the past few weeks. I didnt
want to be the one disclosing the news to the rest of the community since
other members also knew about this event and probably would be better
prepared to announce it. I remember working with Ian personally and
sometimes even phisically with the INGOT project, taking trips to south
america, and all across Europe. I pushed with him the vision of an
OpenOffice certification and others interesting projects.

Want to express on this list my sympaties for his family and coworkers on
the community.