Hi again Damjan;

I was assuming that we are sort of preparing for a release and we don’t want
ugly surprises with the build system. On second thoughts we do have a bunch
of buildbots so we will detect any wrong-going within the build system.

Well, no one is currently using the build branch so I would suggest giving it a
try. If you find it too much trouble then you could do the work on trunk. In
either
case the idea is to preserve the Oracle changes by using “svn merge”.

I think it’s a fair amount of work but so far you have proved being very capable
with such changes :).

Thanks +1

Pedro.