I myself just ran into the problem of the missing apache-extras link, I've
used a sourceforge link for my build:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2.
Most of the links indicated in your github repo's README are dead links...
I believe a downloadable tarball is useful for the building process, the
sourceforge tarball seems to be working for me so far (it's my first build,
and it's still building, but it's gotten past the initial dmake
installation stage at least).