Hi Peter,

I think the number of entrys should be configurable in the settings.

I also often move my files after editing.
When I click on the list of recently opened files most of them are not
accessible any more.
A way to delete them separately from the list would be good!
At the moment only the whole list can be deleted.

Regards, Matthias