Hi Nicolas,

your fix is working great. However, the selection of branches is a bit old. Is there a chance to get newer branches into Opengrok?

In SVN we have some more [1] and it would be great to get all 4.1.x release branches as selection here [2].

Or maybe is there a way that we can add this on our own? ;-)

Thanks for your help.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/
[2] http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/

Marcus