Hi Marcus

See my comments inline, below:

On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 21:00 +0200, Marcus wrote:
[...]
> your fix is working great. However, the selection of branches is a bit
> old. Is there a chance to get newer branches into Opengrok?

Sure :)

> In SVN we have some more [1] and it would be great to get all 4.1.x
> release branches as selection here [2].
>
> Or maybe is there a way that we can add this on our own? ;-)

I had a quick look a couple of days ago and it seems that one needs root
access to add the new branches. This means we have to do it on our own, but
we're happy to do that for you - just let me know if there's a new branch we
should add.

I gave this task to one of my work buddies (Benjamin in CC) and he'll make
sure the branches get added.

We probably need to add some more resources to that machine and the indexing
takes some time to finish. I expect to have everything done in the next couple
of days. We'll let you know :)

I wish you a nice week, talk to you soon.

All the best,
Nicolas

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, CEO | CTO, GPG KeyID: 0x5897DDEE05029923

Keltenstrasse 98 | CH-3018 Bern
Office +41 31 550 31 11 | Direct +41 31 550 31 13