Would Opengrok be out of service during the "remove all branches" phase? If so, for how long?

On 9/5/2017 3:04 PM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
Hi,

maybe it would be nice to have a small script that runs once a day that
just removes all branches and set them up which it finds.

It would remove the necessatity of manual maintenance.
And I think it is fine for us if we see the new branch one day later.

Not sure if your interface supports scripting, but would be neat.

All the best
Peter