Let's try again.

Welcome to the vote on Release Candidate 1 for the 4.1.6 Release.

The vote will close on Wednesday the 7.11.2018.

The binaries and the source for testing are to be taken from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.6-RC1/

We follow the policy for the Apache policy on Release Approval at
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval

In order to create a binding vote individuals are REQUIRED to

    * download all signed _source code_ packages onto their own hardware,

    * verify that they meet all requirements of ASF policy on releases
    as described below,

    * validate all cryptographic signatures,

    * compile as provided, and test the result on their own platform.

In order to create a normal vote individuals are REQUIRED to

    * download all signed _binary_ packages onto their own hardware,

    * verify that they meet all requirements of ASF policy on releases
    as described below,

    * validate all cryptographic signatures,

    * compile as provided, and test the result on their own platform.

The Release Candidate 1 for 4.1.6 has passed my tests.

[ ] yes / +1

[ ] no / -1

I have tested

Windows Release