actually I tried to make a clear form and got confused all the way.

Since there is no change in process, please follow the instructions below.

We should have a fixed email for this, maybe we have and I just lacked
the memory to remeber.

So now the rules state I should sign all artifacts. Others may
concatenate their signature if they want. Do we follow this?