Source signing will be done tonight.
Thanks Andrea for the detailed line-up.
Also I hope all requirements are met in the second mail.
However there seems a misunderstanding on Keith side. It is not required to
vote all test marks.
It is required to fill in general and then what OS  Version you have tested and
if you have tested from source or not.
Simone state in order to create a binding vote it has to be tested from source.
We need 3 of those.
Also we should have an overview which Binaries has been reviewed.

That is all.
All the best
Peter