> On Oct 31, 2019, at 5:20 PM, Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 31.10.2019 19:49, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Located at
>>
>>    https://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/AOO418-macOS-test/
>>
>> Are some test macOS dmgs that should be correctly signed and notarized such
>> that they do not trigger Gatekeeper; that is, they should result in AOO
>> opening on macOS without any warning about unknown developer.
>>
>> Please check that this does, in fact, happen ;) If not, then instead of
>> signing, notarizing and stapling the DMG we will need to do the actual app
>> itself, which means some changes to the actual AOO build and packaging
>> process... which I hope we don't need :)
>

> Nope, sorry (macOS 10.14.6). Still complains. Signing the DMG is not enough.

As I feared... I'll start looking at where to plug-in the additional steps.

Most likely, we'll need to separate out, functionally in the build setup,
creating the binary and the packaging... something like:

   $ build.pl" --all (stops before we bundle things up)
   $ dmake package (rpm and deb for Linux, dmg for macOS)