On 01.11.2019 12:11, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Jim,
>
> It worked for Catalina and that is the goal. I don’t think a difference
> should be expected for macOS prior to 10.15.
>
> Please check with Apple Developer documentation before letting FUD get you!

Come on, it's not FUD. Just a normal install on 10.14: opening the DMG,
copying AOO to /Applications and running it from there, macOS Mojave
will *not* allow it until you jump through the hoops of System Preferences.

Having such an important piece of software properly signed for Windows
and macOS is simply a basic requirement (has been for years, really)
and, IMNSHO, it should be Infra that provides the required services to
do so, for builds created on our infrastructure, not Joe "Random" Developer.

-- Brane