On 4/1/2020 3:14 PM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> [...]
Jorg others have said it now I will add my voice to it. Please stop
these types of posts they are totally unproductive. They serve no
purpose except rekindle and inflame incidents best left in the past. Let
us all move on and foster cooperation were it is possible and move
forward separately were it is not.

Regards
Keith