Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 1:21 PM, Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

I made a commit on the website that was valid, but he thought it was a bad
idea. So he reverted it instead of asking me. This was not proper. TBH I found
him to be omnipresent and while very helpful did not leave others enough room
to grow into also helpful. It was as if every fourth email was from him. And
then IBM pulled out and ... Rob slowly went away.

BTW we can now put the registered trademark (R) next to Apache and OpenOffice.
We had every right to it for OpenOffice.org back at that time. It’s what I did.
He had incorrect fear that doing that was some type of major legal jeopardy.

> I don't understand what you mean. What do you think I want?
>
> I can say what I want myself:
> I want AOO (i mean the project and the community) to be treated with respect.
> Respect, however, is a question of joint discussion and not of one-sided
> subjugation.

We all want that. We just disagree about how that may happen.

Best,
Dave