What did Rob have to apologize for? I don't know anything he has to apologize
for.

I don't understand what you mean. What do you think I want?

I can say what I want myself:
I want AOO (i mean the project and the community) to be treated with respect.
Respect, however, is a question of joint discussion and not of one-sided
subjugation.

greetings,
Jörg