Hi regina,

Regina Henschel schrieb:

the file oox/source/xls/formulabase.cxx has a section /** Functions defined by OpenFormula, but not supported by Calc or by Excel. */

Does this refer to the draft ODF 1.2 formula spec?

No. I just scanned the function op-codes defined by sc (nowadays formula/inc/formula/opcode.hxx).

Which functions are listed there? For example, why are the imaginary functions and the secant functions not listed there?

This list in oox is not used anywhere. I added it to have the entries available for copy&paste once Calc and Excel will support the functions... Which functions are we talking about exactly?

Daniel