On 7/6/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can there be more than one Apache rep?  I'd like to participate too
(even if just as an Individual).

It's up to the spec lead (Gavin King in this particular case) ... but I
don't expect he would object to multiple individual participants.

As to how the official Apache rep gets selected, best bet would be to post
your willingness to do this to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list  (ASF members
only to subscribe) to let other JCP-interested folks now of your desire.  If
there's more than one interested party, we can let Geir help us figure out
the process for selecting one.

--
James Mitchell

Craig