Do you have to be registered with the JCP as a corporation rather than an individual to get that status?

On Jul 7, 2006, at 12:34 PM, James Mitchell wrote:

I sent in a request to be on the expert group under "corporation", since I am incorporated.

I would prefer to be a co-rep for Apache, but if that's not possible, then that's cool.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer
EdgeTech, Inc.
678.910.8017

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Wessendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@shale.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] WebBeans JSR 299

Thanks for heads up, Craig.

so James, what should we do? :)
I don't want any *wars* b/c a JSP ;)

-Matt

On 7/6/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/6/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can there be more than one Apache rep? I'd like to participate too
> (even if just as an Individual).

It's up to the spec lead (Gavin King in this particular case) ... but I
don't expect he would object to multiple individual participants.

As to how the official Apache rep gets selected, best bet would be to post your willingness to do this to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list (ASF members only to subscribe) to let other JCP-interested folks now of your desire. If there's more than one interested party, we can let Geir help us figure out
the process for selecting one.

--
> James Mitchell

Craig