I signed up for participation (as a Corporation, since I am Inc'd) and I got something from someone asking me to fax in a form. However, I didn't realize there was such a steep cost [0] if you go in as a corporation. So, I replied back (that was today) and said I'd like to go in as an individual (free).

I'm still open to going the 'co-rep for Apache' route if it's an option. What do you think?

[0] http://jcp.org/en/participation/membership

--
James Mitchell