>From: "Rahul Akolkar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 7/23/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Author: gvanmatre
> > Date: Mon Jul 23 10:51:09 2007
> > New Revision: 558812
> >

> > Added:
> > shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/
> > shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/
> > shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/

This one is bogus:

> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/.class
>
> path (with props)

We need the .project and .classpath since this plugin needs eclipse to deploy
the project.
I don't think maven will completely generate these.

> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/.proje
>
> ct (with props)
> >
> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/META-I
>
> NF/

The manifest for this plugin project contains a bunch of extra stuff.  In fact,
within the
eclipse IDE, you can use the manifest editor to export a deployable plugin.
The
build.properties is linked to the manifest.

> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/META-I
>
> NF/MANIFEST.MF (with props)
> >
> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/build.
>
> properties (with props)
> >
> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/icons/

Ya, that one can go - guess you know what OS I use.

> shale/sandbox/shale-eclipse-plugins/plugins/shale_clay_plugin_for_eclipse/icons/
>
> Thumbs.db (with props)
>

> Stowaway?

Thanks for talking a look Rahul.  We also have an issue with the parent pom
from the plugin pom.  I created the folder structure base on the pde maven
plugin doc.  The extra "plugins" folder hides the parent pom.  Do you know
if there is a way to override the location of the parent pom?  I thought that
I had seen that some place.

> -Rahul

Gary