On 7/27/07, Gary VanMatre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: "Rahul Akolkar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip/>

> > Thanks for the detailed comments Gary! Sorry, I was mostly offline for
> > a couple of days, and I see I'm too late to be of any help here since
> > this seems to be taken care of (BTW, I didn't know the answer, but
> > would have looked for it for a few minutes ;-)
> >

> No worries.  I finally looked in the XSD :-)
>
> We will need to decide where to put this guy once it leaves the sandbox.  I
> thought we might want to add it under "tools" but we would need to add a
> parent pom.

<snap/>

Tools makes sense, a parent pom could be added.

> It would be nice if we could add it to the nightly builds but I'm not sure
> how that would fit into continuum.
> The big issue is that eclipse has to be installed for the build to work.

<snip/>

I haven't paid much attention to our nightly setup (think it runs on
the MyFaces zone, but that might change at some point based on a
thread from few days ago). You could see if those folks are open to
either a complete install or those SDK bits that PDE needs (which is
probably a big chunk).

In any case, we'd want to activate this build via some "eclipse" profile.

-Rahul