From: "Rahul Akolkar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On 7/24/07, Gary VanMatre wrote:
>

> > Thanks for talking a look Rahul. We also have an issue with the parent pom
> > from the plugin pom. I created the folder structure base on the pde maven
> > plugin doc. The extra "plugins" folder hides the parent pom. Do you know
> > if there is a way to override the location of the parent pom? I thought
> > that
> > I had seen that some place.
> >

> Thanks for the detailed comments Gary! Sorry, I was mostly offline for
> a couple of days, and I see I'm too late to be of any help here since
> this seems to be taken care of (BTW, I didn't know the answer, but
> would have looked for it for a few minutes ;-)

No worries.  I finally looked in the XSD :-)

We will need to decide where to put this guy once it leaves the sandbox.  I
thought we might want to add it under "tools" but we would need to add a parent
pom.

It would be nice if we could add it to the nightly builds but I'm not sure how
that would fit into continuum.
The big issue is that eclipse has to be installed for the build to work.

> -Rahul

Gary