What is an umbrella project?

Ciao, Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Ivankovits [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 ottobre 2007 07.40
To: dev@shale.apache.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MyFaces

Kito D. Mann schrieb:
> So, here's a question. I know originally some people on the MyFaces
team
> thought that Shale should be part of MyFaces. At the time, I know
Craig
> wasn't interested. However, things have changed, and I think Shale
could
> really benefit from the MyFaces community, especially since they are
now
> starting to duplicate some of Shale's functionality (i.e. Orchestra's
View
> Controller).

I think this is a great idea.

I always loved the idea that MyFaces is the umbrella project for JSF
activities at Apache.

Ciao,
Mario

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.