A set of artifacts for Shale 1.0.5 is now ready. Please review the
artifacts mentioned below and vote accordingly. Since this is my first
time as release manager I wouldn't be surprised if something is
missing or if I've included things that shouldn't be included, so I'd
appreciate as thorough a review as you have time for. In particular I
see a lot of Maven artifacts and zip files that were not included in
previous releases so I wonder if they are meant to be release (the
*test* artifacts for example).

(1) The repository has been tagged here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/tags/SHALE_1_0_5/

(2) The Maven artifacts are staged here:

 http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/shale-1.0.5/m2-staging-repository/

 org.apache.shale.extras:mailreader-jpa:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-application:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-apps-parent:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-blank:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-clay-usecases:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-clay:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-core:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-dialog-basic:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-dialog-scxml:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-dialog:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-mailreader-jpa:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-mailreader:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-parent:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-remoting:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-spring:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-sql-browser:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-test-core:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-test-dialog-basic:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-test-dialog-scxml:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-test-tiger:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-blank:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-test-view:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-tiger:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-usecases:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-validator:1.0.5
 org.apache.shale:shale-view:1.0.5

(3) The release artifacts are available here:

 http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/shale-1.0.5/dist/

mailreader-jpa-1.0.5.zip
shale-blank-1.0.5.zip
shale-clay-usecases-1.0.5.zip
shale-framework-1.0.5.zip
shale-mailreader-1.0.5.zip
shale-mailreader-jpa-1.0.5.zip
shale-sql-browser-1.0.5.zip
shale-test-core-1.0.5.zip
shale-test-dialog-basic-1.0.5.zip
shale-test-dialog-scxml-1.0.5.zip
shale-test-tiger-1.0.5.zip
shale-test-view-1.0.5.zip
shale-usecases-1.0.5.zip

(4) The release notes are here, for ready reference:

 http://people.apache.org/~greddin/release-notes-1.0.5.html

(5) Vote

Please review these artifacts, signatures and checksums, and vote
whether we should release them as Apache Shale version 1.0.5.

[ ] +1 (Binding) for PMC members only
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released

A quality vote (per module, where necessary) will be held later on if
this passes.

Thank you!!
Greg