On 6/2/08, Greg Reddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

>  (5) Vote
>
>  Please review these artifacts, signatures and checksums, and vote
>  whether we should release them as Apache Shale version 1.0.5.
>
>  --8<--------------------------------------------
>  [X] +1 (Binding) for PMC members only
>  [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
>  [ ] +0
>  [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released
>  ------------------------------------------------

<snap/>

Sporadically checked a few sums, sigs, manifests, LICENSE / NOTICE
files. Tried out the dialog test apps (not to be released, see para
below), and also the shale-blank, shale-usecases and
shale-clay-usecases apps.

The shale-test-* artifacts mentioned earlier in this thread do not
contain the LICENSE / NOTICE files and so I think its important we
don't release them (as already discussed). Please take care of this
when / before you move the staged artifacts.

The "New Style Remoting Support" links in shale-usecases app initially
404'd (seemed to work after I tried some other stuff) -- it'd be great
if someone can check those so theres no regression (theres also a
trace from the "Form completion" Ajax example though it works). I used
Tomcat 5.5.17.

I'm traveling for a week, starting now, and will have limited email time.

-Rahul