Greg Reddin wrote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Kito Mann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

At JSFOne we were discussing Shale Test, and again the idea of moving it out
of Shale popped up. With so little activity in the Shale project, I'd like
to bring up the issue of migrating it to MyFaces proper, or out of MyFaces
all-together. Thoughts?

First off, I should mention that Shale 1.0.5 is actually released.
It's available on the mirrors. The only reason it hasn't been
officially announced is that the website is in a state of disrepair.
I'm sorry I abandoned it, but i simply ran out of bandwidth. I need to
separate the 1.0.5 doc from the site itself so I can update the site
and then announce the release. Ironically, I feel the 1.0.5 release
could be GA quality if we could ever get that last little bit done.

Once that's complete, there's not much to do towards getting a 1.1
release out. So all that's to say that we are painfully close to
actually having something good, but we're just short on available
cycles.

This is good news :)

Greg

Paul Spencer