As someone who has just recently started learning how to make changes to a
shindig implementation, I can say that it took me months to get to a point
where I understood anything in the codebase.

The main problem for me was that when you go to the main shindig site,
there is not a good ³how do I get started² section.  After struggling, I
eventually found some useful documentation.

I feel as though a good start would simply be to add a ³how to get
started² link to the _main_ site with a link to a wiki entry.  I do agree
that a full implementation guide is needed, but as a start this might be
good.

If others think it¹s a good idea, I would be happy to create that wiki
entry with my information as a starting point if someone can give me
access to the wiki.  From there others can edit/improve.

-Matt