Hi All,

When i started 1 month back i was totally fucked up, still i am fucked up
because of lack of documentation. (sorry for bad words).

Still trying to understand few things, for those no documentation. I am
doing my own research for everything.

I am really thankful to Ryan who helped me lot.

its really good idea to have good documentation.

Regards,
Raj