Von: Raj Janorkar [mailto:raj.janor...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014 01:53
An: dev@shindig.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Implementation Guide

Hi Ryan,

I think we need

1) Great Logo for shindig
2) Attractive yet simple template for doco.
3) Few shindig implementations on web, this will help users to understand how
shindig work and what extend it can be enhanced.

These will help shindig to attract new users/developers.

Sorry i do not have skill to develop logo. If we dont get any i am happy to
find some font which will look good for name "shindig", let me know.

Regards,
Raj