On 24 Sep 2010, at 10:54, Felix Meschberger wrote:

> Do we need such a flag ? Shouldn't this be default ?
>
> Not really sure and not having thought of all the
> backwards-compatibility consequences.

Well that would make sense, at the moment an updated bundle doesn't result in
updated content, having it do so will change backwards behaviour, logically if
each file in the bundle is newer than the file in the jcr then it should be
updated. The only time when this will cause a problem is if the file in JCR was
edited after the bundle loaded it.

We probably only want to consider this for files and not for things that modify
properties. (.json, .xml etc)

wdyt?

Ian