Ian Boston  wrote
> Ok,
> So you cant split content between bundles
> or
> Have a bundle update content.
>

> I think what I really want is something update:=true which looks at the
> lastModified on every file and only updates it if the bundled file is later.
> The overwrite functionality probably needs to stay.

The idea behind it, is that the content and the bundle form a unit, so
the content installed by this bundle "belongs" to this bundle. So if you
want to update this content, you should update the corresponding bundle.
At least this is the intended use case behind it.

As you can add several initial content instructions with different
"path" attributes, you can usualy work around most problems.

However your use case is not handled by this :(