Hi Betrand,

I took your approach using SlingRemoteTestRunner and maven-failsafe-plugin,
and I got pretty far.  The problem is now, that I SlingTestBase forks a new
server-process which runs the server-side tests. But on my side I have an
already running Sling instance (CQ) and I want to leverage this instance.
According to the source I cannot avoid the start of this server-process and
thus I would need to configure it and make it work to avoid any test
failures.

Is there any possibility to avoid the creation of this server-process and
use an already running process?

Thanks,
Jörg

--