Hi Bertrand,

yes, the initialisation of the JarExecutor fails. But I figured out howto
workaround it. You need to provide these statements as configuration to
your maven-failsafe-plugin:

<systemPropertyVariables>
  <test.server.url>http://localhost:8080</test.server.url>

<jar.executor.jar.folder>${project.basedir}/target</jar.executor.jar.folder>
  <jar.executor.jar.name.regexp>.*</jar.executor.jar.name.regexp>
</systemPropertyVariables>

Then the JarExecutor constructor won't fail; and because test.server.url is
set, it will use the instance configured there and the JarExecutor is not
started. I will provide a patch to disable the creation of the JarExecutor
by configuration, thus avoiding the setting of other properties than
test.server.url.

Thanks for your help,
Jörg

--