Hi Justin,

yes you are probably right. However there are few downsides of this
approach I can think of:
- i'm not sure if it is worth to add such a big library to a project if you
want to use just a small part
- there is no fun :)

But I will verify that. Maybe this solution will work for me. And then I
will think of something else I can write myself.

Kind Regards,
Kasia