Sorry to reawaken this, but I just noticed it is possible to propose new topic
specific sites (http://area51.stackexchange.com/faq)  for stack overflow. So
for example we might have a spark.stackexchange.com spark specific site.
The advantage of such a site are many. First of all it is spark specific.
Secondly the reputation of people would be on spark and not on general
questions and lastly (and most importantly in my opinion) it would have spark
based moderators (which are all spark moderator as opposed to general
technology).

The process of creating such a site is not complicated. Basically someone
creates a proposal (I have no problem doing so). Then creating 5 example
questions (something we want on the site) and get 5 people need to 'follow' it
within 3 days. This creates a "definition" phase. The goal is to get at least
40 questions that embody the goal of the site and have at least 10 net votes
and enough people follow it. When enough traction has been made (enough
questions and enough followers) then the site moves to commitment phase. In
this phase users "commit" to being on the site (basically this is aimed to see
the community of experts is big enough). Once all this happens the site moves
into beta. This means the site becomes active and it will become a full site if
it sees enough traction.

I would suggest trying to set this up.

Thanks,
                Assaf