Martin Sebor wrote:
Farid Zaripov wrote:
  For now we are supporting four versions of the MSVC starting from 7.0.
The MSVC 7.0 doesn't supports the modern C++ features and I propose
to discontinue supporting of this compiler in stdcxx 4.3 version.
  Everyone is encouraged to vote, including non-committers.

  This vote will close on Tuesday, 01/29 at 6:00 AM US/Mountain time.
Follow the link for the countdown: http://tinyurl.com/23clxd

+1 in favor of dropping MSVC 7.0 in 4.3.

That seems like a good jumping-off folks, with a 4.2.x maintenance
release still on the way.  +1

It's awfully hard to write a solid library implementation on top of
half a compiler.

Bill