William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Martin Sebor wrote:
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
With MS awakening to the significance of free compilers on every
real operating system, they've blinked, and made that headache
dissolve for us.

Now if they would only awaken to the importance of standards like
C99 and POSIX they would make an even bigger headache go away ;-)

:-)  Speaking of which, advocates, is anyone planning on dropping into
the Redmond compatibility labs meet up at the end of February?  I know
I'm planning to be there.

I'll be at C++ committee meeting in Bellevue which happens to be hosted
by Microsoft the last week of February so I might drop in for a bit. Is
there a link with more details? (I know there were at least two emails
announcing it but they're most likely sitting on my hard drive in the
office and I don't think I have access to them from home).

Martin

Bill