From: "Nicolas De Loof" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: URI in Struts-1.2.3 (was RE: Struts 1.2.2 Dead in the Water?)

> Those URIs in taglibs are only used AFAIK to locate a taglib from a JSP <%
taglib %> directive without having to set a
> <taglib> element in web.xml.
>
> Notice I submited a ticket about tiles.dtd that uses
jakarta.apache.org/struts.

> Nico.
>

> > Thanks for pointing this out (and also Kunal Parikh) - I've updated this
in
> > CVS.
> >
> > Having said that, I'm not sure it makes any difference. I was under the
> > impression that these URI's should point to a publicly available copy of
the
> > tld and but there aren't copies either on struts.apache.org or
> > jakarata.apache.org/struts. Anyone know if this is an issue?
> >
> > Niall

and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute,
or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this
message.