See my comments below:

Mark Menard wrote:
On 11/11/07 5:07 PM, "Tom Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
I will agree with you, and I've decided I'm done reinventing wheels. So, I'm
game. I'm very pressed for time, but I'm definitely interested in this. I
think a bridge from Java based Struts 2 development into Groovy is really
exciting. We have realized some serious productivity gains using Groovy with
Struts 2 in the simple way we've been using it in house for some time now.
Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. I really liked some of the stuff I saw with Groovy/Grails. No rush here, I just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone else was interested in pursuing this. (Don expressed interest at one point)
3. A GSPResult that can create the context for the GSP page and execute
the GSP page.

I did some work on this over the weekend and it didn't take too much
effort to get a GSPResult going.  (Although the templated executed, it
didn't display any data because I didn't have a ModelAndView for the
template to run against)

I think someone has done a GSP result. It might make some sense to look at
that.
Close, but not exactly a GSPResult: http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/groovyresult.html