Jeromy Evans wrote:

Those are the two biggest areas I've had to fight with in S2 to moving towards a restful design so far.

I forgot, the other area that is a major pain is the absolute/non-hierarchical namespace implementation. For example, if all my resources support, say, Notes, then I should be able to create a single NotesController that can be bound to any parent resource. At the moment, I have to create a subclass of NotesController for every possible namespace (or use the new @Namespaces() annotation, which is a little better).It's horrible.

A way to bind the NotesController to specific resources based on the parent Model/parent Controller is needed.
eg. as Pet implements Noteable the notes are available at /pet/{id}/notes