AJP 1.5 should support automatic discovery of tomcat backend, new
systems and new webapps.

That's the current need for many of us when adding tomcats / webapp
behind Apache 2 webservers. In such case we need to restart them and
it's sad.

How could it be accomplished, may be via a master tomcat who will give
the tomcat farm topology to Apache HTTP2.

What do you think ?