+1

Matthijs Lambooy

Malcolm Edgar wrote:
+1

regards Malcolm Edgar

On 1/29/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Due to a misunderstanding in the vote procedure, we actually have to
repeat the release vote, because we should vote only on really rolled
releases.

The candidate for the Apache Velocity 1.5 release is available from
http://people.apache.org/dist/velocity/1.5/

Shall we release this code base as Apache Velocity 1.5

[ ] +1 Yes.
[ ]  0 I still don't care.
[ ] -1 No, because ________________________________.

Vote period is

Monday, Jan 29th 0:00 MET to Wednesday, Jan 31st 0:00 MET

        Best regards
                Henning

Matthijs Lambooy
CrossmarX BV, Amsterdam